With over 25+ years of Porsche air and water-cooled experience, Fabspeed Motorsport USA offers a great enhancement for your stock exhaust or aftermarket exhaust on your Porsche 992 Carrera. Using only the highest quality Helical valves imported directly from the U.K., our system eliminates any risk of failing exhaust valves. Helical Limited in Great Britain supplies the world's very best exhaust valves to Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Aston Martin, and other hypercar manufacturers. Other cheap aftermarket exhaust valves are not able to handle the heat produced by a rear or mid-engine car and are guaranteed to fail, break and rattle. Helical U.K. imported exhaust valves are bullet-proof and never fail for the major OEM companies. Fabspeed was appointed Helical U.K. Technology's exclusive USA, North and South American, importer, dealer, and warranty provider.
With PSE on and valves open, the Valvetronic exhaust really opens up your Carrera's exhaust, serving up the classic flat 6 exhaust note that is missing from the factory. Get a deep tone and aggressive pops on downshift in sport mode as well as turbo spool sounds. With PSE off and the valves closed the exhaust note is tame and totally drone-free. In-cabin conversations are just as easy as they were with the stock exhaust.
- Fits all 992 Carrera/Targa/Cabriolet Base/S/GTS vehicles Worldwide 2019+
- Completely retains PSE valved exhaust functionality
- Uses aerospace quality Helical Limited exhaust valves imported from the U.K.
- This cat-back system is emissions legal in all 50 states and the rest of the world (ROW)
- This exhaust system will have no effect on the factory warranty
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent 14-16 gauge T304L stainless steel
- Laser scanned and CAD designed for perfect OEM fitment using an Ametek Handyscan 700
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- Compatible with OEM Porsche catalytic converters and Fabspeed Sport Catalytic Converters
- Increased exotic Twin Turbocharged Porsche sports car sound
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
TR3 Performance cannot be held liable for refusal of, delay of, loss of, theft or damage to a shipment of any item. The customer agrees to indemnify TR3 Performance for all costs, fees and expenses TR3 Performance incurs as a result of any violation of any local, state, federal, national or international laws or regulations. Customer agrees to take responsibility for lost packages that were not independently insured or sent without requiring signature. The customer understands they will be liable in the event of additional fees, tariffs, or legal issues such as border seizure. Customer accepts these risks and agrees to release TR3 Performance of all liability.