PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: TR3 Performance does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. TR3 Performance will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
High performance free-flowing X-pipe with HJS German HD 200 CPSI sport catalytic converters and tips replaces the heavy and restrictive factory rear muffler and long ceramic catalytic converters for improved power and fantastic sound; includes 200-cell HJS Sport Cats and Deluxe Quad-Style Tips. Ultimate performance system 70mm 2.75" CNC mandrel bent tubing and straight through resonators for maximum power and exciting X pipe sports car sound. Anything smaller or larger is no good. Fabspeed engineers tried 3.0" it loses power and drones like crazy. 70mm 2.75" round tubing is the perfect solution for over 1100hp and high pitch sound. Innovation no Imitation from Fabspeed Motorsport USA.
- Fits all 991 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles coupes and spiders worldwide (2013-2016)
- Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe STREET application includes high performance 200-cell HJS German Imported HD Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound
- Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe RACE application includes catbypass pipes with O2 bungs in the factory position, and is recommended for Off-Road Track Use Only
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed (STREET)
- HJS German catalytic converters flow 92% of a straight pipe and car stays emissions compliant clean so think before going catless.
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish; also available with polished GT2 Style Tips
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple bolt-on installation - only 12 nuts and bolts retains the factory system.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TR3 Performance cannot be held liable for refusal of, delay of, loss of, theft or damage to a shipment of any item. The customer agrees to indemnify TR3 Performance for all costs, fees and expenses TR3 Performance incurs as a result of any violation of any local, state, federal, national or international laws or regulations. Customer agrees to take responsibility for lost packages that were not independently insured or sent without requiring signature. The customer understands they will be liable in the event of additional fees, tariffs, or legal issues such as border seizure. Customer accepts these risks and agrees to release TR3 Performance of all liability.