Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System replaces the restrictive OEM side mufflers and center muffler for a deeper, throatier exhaust note along with improved power and throttle response. With valves open, unleash a bold roar from your 991.
991 Carrera Maxflo Performance Side Mufflers w/ Deluxe Quad-Style Tips
991 Carrera Valvetronic Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera vehicles (2012-2016) (2012 was a split model year, a 2012 911 Carrera could be either a 997.2 or 991, please verify if your car is a 997.2 or a 991 before purchase)
- Massive power gains at low RPM,
- Saves 13 lbs. versus the factory components
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- All included Fabspeed components are direct bolt-on replacements for the factory counterparts
- Does not trigger a CEL and complies with most emissions regulations
- Package includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in your choice of finish, constructed from T304L stainless steel
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TR3 Performance cannot be held liable for refusal of, delay of, loss of, theft or damage to a shipment of any item. The customer agrees to indemnify TR3 Performance for all costs, fees and expenses TR3 Performance incurs as a result of any violation of any local, state, federal, national or international laws or regulations. Customer agrees to take responsibility for lost packages that were not independently insured or sent without requiring signature. The customer understands they will be liable in the event of additional fees, tariffs, or legal issues such as border seizure. Customer accepts these risks and agrees to release TR3 Performance of all liability.