Fabspeed Motorsport USA's Maxflo Catback Exhaust System increases sportiness, aesthetics, and performance by replacing the rear exhaust section with a freer flowing extra light weight performance solution that saves a massive 18 lbs 8.2 kg.
The Maxflo exhaust coaxes out more of the characteristics of the boxer engine - a deeper rumble with a significantly more refined Porsche tone. This system is very livable with no droning, and the activation of Sport mode greatly increases cracks and pops during shifting and overrun conditions. Expect a slight increase in turbo sound as well - which can be enhanced even further at any point with the separate addition of our Sport Catalytic Converter. Finally the car can breathe and sound like a Porsche.
Fabspeed's Maxflo Catback Exhaust added 4 whp and 11 ft-lbs of torque peak power gains when tested on our Dynojet on a stock vehicle. 8 whp and 11 ft-lbs at 3,500 RPM will make a significant difference in drivability. The increased exhaust flow helps tremendously at high RPM, unlocking 19 whp and 20 ft-lbs of torque at 5,000 RPM.
- Fits all Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman Base/S Models 2017+ and GTS Models 2017-2020 Worldwide
- Your choice of genuine carbon fiber tips, or hand made single-wall stainless steel tips in a brushed or polished finish
- 2.5" / 63mm diameter piping straight through for maximum power gains
- Saves 18 lbs / 8.2kg over the factory rear muffler system.
- Constructed from .065" wall T304L stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision CNC machine shop
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- 50 state emissions legal, as emissions devices are not affected by this system
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TR3 Performance cannot be held liable for refusal of, delay of, loss of, theft or damage to a shipment of any item. The customer agrees to indemnify TR3 Performance for all costs, fees and expenses TR3 Performance incurs as a result of any violation of any local, state, federal, national or international laws or regulations. Customer agrees to take responsibility for lost packages that were not independently insured or sent without requiring signature. The customer understands they will be liable in the event of additional fees, tariffs, or legal issues such as border seizure. Customer accepts these risks and agrees to release TR3 Performance of all liability.