Fabspeed's Valvetronic Maxflo Exhaust System is the ultimate catback setup for your C8 Corvette.
Fabspeed designed this system to have a two completely enthralling personalities, interchangeable as you see fit with the click of a button. You decide when you want to an aggressive sound with power gains you can feel laying on the throttle, or close the valves for a restrained sound when cruising through the city or neighborhood. Fabspeed's X-Pipe design gives it a hint of exotic mid-engine tone while bringing out the loping of the American V8. Check out our videos below to hear for yourself.
The factory NPP (Valved) exhaust on the C8 Corvette flows pretty well with the valves open. However, with the valves closed it chokes the exhaust flow. Comparing the NPP exhaust with valves open to our Valvetronic Maxflo Exhaust with valves open, we saw peak gains of 4 whp and 6 ft/lbs of TQ. Comparing the two in valves closed mode, measured at the wheels we saw peak gains of 11.5 hp and 10ft/lbs of TQ, and curve gains as much as 14 hp and 15 ft/lbs of TQ. So whether you're in the comfortable valves closed mode or ripping around valves open, our Valvetronic Maxflo Exhaust System flows well and makes great power. We expect to see even more gains when compared to a C8 equipped with the base (non-valved) exhaust.
- Fits all Chevrolet Corvette C8 vehicles (2020+) with the NPP exhaust (factory valved exhaust)
- Peak power gains of 4 whp and 6 ft/lbs of TQ and curve gains as much as 14 hp and 15 ft/lbs of TQ on our DynoJet
- 3D laser scanned, digitized and CAD designed for maximum flow and performance
- 3.0” 76mm T304L/ 321 stainless steel tubing and flexible bellows made 100% in house at Fabspeed Motorsport USA
- Includes heat shielding made from amorphous silica fiber wrapped with 321 Stainless Steel
- This cat-back system is 100% emissions legal worldwide
- Plug and Play exhaust valves just like GM originally designed
- CNC mandrel bent tubing and hand-crafted exhaust system
- Includes 2 AFM simulator plugs
- Fabspeed recommends placing the car in 8-cylinder mode to eliminate any possibility of a Check Engine Light
- The heavy OEM NPP system weighs 76 lbs / 34.5 KGs and this Fabspeed system weighs 20 lbs /9 KGs less
- Your choice of Deluxe QUAD matte Carbon fiber tips, polished stainless steel tips, brushed tips and ceramic coated tips
- Larger diameter tubing allows the C8 engine to really breathe and have gutsy throaty muscle car sound across the RPM band
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
TR3 Performance cannot be held liable for refusal of, delay of, loss of, theft or damage to a shipment of any item. The customer agrees to indemnify TR3 Performance for all costs, fees and expenses TR3 Performance incurs as a result of any violation of any local, state, federal, national or international laws or regulations. Customer agrees to take responsibility for lost packages that were not independently insured or sent without requiring signature. The customer understands they will be liable in the event of additional fees, tariffs, or legal issues such as border seizure. Customer accepts these risks and agrees to release TR3 Performance of all liability.